21.2.12

I'm a goner.

Dude, look who's blogging TWICE in the SAME week?! shwhat?! Guess things have settled down a bit around the Hagan household.

Especially since Justin's on the couch with a belly full of chicken noodle soup, flu medicine, and a 101 fever!

Things are are quiet with my lover down for the count!

Let's start with Monday, I didn't go to work until two! So wonderful to have the morning to be productive, and boy oh boy oh boy was I productive!

First, I turned my kitchen into a tropical island…


Guess I brought a little of Turks and Caicos back with me…

Oh shoot, don't worry customs, the produce is from Wal-Mart…

Oh shoot, don't tell my boss I said that! :)

It was necessary to create this beaut.

SMIB (Smoothie in a Bowl) with peaches, pineapple, coconut, strawberries, almond milk, and ice!
On top of the mix is berry granola, almonds, chia seeds, and whipped cream!

What a treat!

After breakfast, I did a lot on my to-do list including order vitamins for our future puppy (our breeder requires us to have these on hand before our little bundle can come home with us), canceling my gym membership (I LOVE HIAC, but I can longer afford it to be completely honest!), and canceling my health insurance (got big girl insurance through work), and fit in a BodyPump class!

Lunch yesterday and dinner tonight both looked a lot like this:
I like to call it a garbage salad. It's pretty much whatever I have in the fridge at the moment…The past few days have included black beans, black eyed peas, carrots, celery, toasted sandwich thins, cherry tomatoes, leftover pasta, and olive oil!

Since I didn't leave work until 10:30 PM on Monday, this morning was rough, especially since Justin spent most of his night snoring which means I spend most of the night rolling my eyes at the ceiling and punching him in his sleep politely asking him to stop.

So, I skipped my workout this morning to catch a few more z's and then headed to St. Petersburg for a 7 and a half hour class on Driving Profitable Sales in our Target Stores. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to share about our training, so I'll keep it surface level, but basically we learned how to read almost every report (there are a million) that Target offers it's ETL's and learn what we have control over to drive profitable sales in our stores. We as executives are responsible for the bottom line in our stores which around this area are typically around 32million in sales per year…talk about pressure!

I love these classes though, because I learn so much and get a grasp on many tools that will help me kick butt at my job! I also get to spend the day with other ETL's in training and it's awesome to be with people who are going through the same learning process that I am. It can isolating at my own training store being the only one in training, and luckily my trainer reaches out to me, even just to eat lunch with me.

Speaking of lunch, I totally had an embarrassing lunch moment today. So, I brought sushi to eat at lunch, but I was the only one, so everyone else went out to Target Cafe to eat, so I heated up my edamame and headed out to join them…

except they had decided to go to Burger King not knowing that I had come out to eat with them…oops…so I had to be the new kid in the break room, eating by myself… AWKWARD!


Awkward, but delicious.

So, after the training, we all headed to the District office to have a "chat" or just a check in session with the district team leaders. The point of it was to let them know how our training is going and if there was anything we needed to course correct on. It was a great conversation and gave me look into the others' training and made me feel like I was on the right track.

After that, I headed home, and got my Target Debit Card (saves 5% on everything you buy, you should really get one, 0 interest rate people)…and a card in the mail from my friend Laura!!! MADE MY DAY!!!! :) Thanks Shlaura! I love you to pieces!

So, you know how I said I wouldn't harp on the puppy?

I lied.

I got four more e-mails of pics today…here are my favorite ones!





I love this one because you can see how widdle they are! oh my little puddin' pants!


Oh my dudness, snuggies with him brovers and sisters!


C'mon meow, get a load a' these guys….how can you not e-mail them to everyone you know, make them your phone wallpaper, and your facebook profile pic share them a little.

I'm a goner folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.