23.2.12

Blue Steel or Blue Ivy

Here is the question.... Which thing named blue will have a greater impact on society?




Orrrrr…..



Sorry hova and be-yawns, my vote was stolen... Haha get it! Blue Steele!?

Nerd alert!

Speaking of a nerd alert, have you noticed the lack of lunch pics on the blog of late? Well, I want to clarify...

Remember how I started this brand new job??? Well, have you ever tried to make new friends whilst taking pictures of your food at lunch?

Not cute. Plus, I say words like whilst so I don't have that going for me either.

Plus I have to eat breakfast everyday over a towel everyday on the way to work, because if you've ever  eaten or drank coffee in the car with khaki's on…

Well, you need something over your lap…if you don't wanna…er…look like you wet yourself...



Hence the protection.

Man I'm a loser! Haha!

Ok, so anyway, the past two days have been core classes with my "business college" co-workers (other new hires for the ETL position). Yesterday was Facilities Management and Safe and Secure. These classes served two purposes:

1.) To let us know what all can go wrong in our buildings and what to do about it, as well as what can happen and our responsibilities with regard to securing our stores and preventing crazy shit to happen basically.
2.) To instill intense paranoia into us ETL's so that we're terrified to ever be LOD (leader on duty)…

For example, if you lose the key that unlocks everything….Final Warning…Forget to lock one of the twenty one doors at the store when closing….Termination.

Just those two little mistakes could lead to me losing my job! No questions asked.

And we all know how I am with um…what's that word again…

oh yeah..

forgetfulness….

Speaking of forgetfulness, I got locked out tonight! Long story, but basically, our fridge door handle fell off last night, and even though I left the door unlocked because my key is with one of Justin's friends, the maintenance man locked her up!

Bummer!!!

Anyway, my night perked up when I actually had time to cook again!

Whert a play-sure!!!!



Salad with black eyed peas, cauliflower, carrots, celery, olive oil

Plus baked bbq chicky, sweet potatoes with rosemary, and Mexi-corn! Ha!

Hope you're week is going well, I have tomorrow off, so my week's lookin' up!



1 comment:

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.