3.10.12

Report Card Time

Tuesday started off as a great day!

I slept in a little (until 6:20 ha!), then made a morning bowl of Paleo oats, and ACTUALLY ATE IT AT OUR DINING ROOM TABLE!!! Who does that?!?!

Wow, this new job has me being a new woman! I need to remember to eat like they did in the 50's at the breakfast table more often. It's seriously such a great way to start off your day.

Delicious! 

Outfit for day #2!

I dropped Fin off for the day at Doggy Daycare to get out some of his energy!


Morning was spent learning more about our clients, how to set up a mobile messaging program, how to track, report and monitor. It's nerdy, but I kind of love it :) No, I really love it. My favorite part though, is crafting fun marketing messages for our clients! I get to be creative! YAYYYY!!!

Lunch I spent talking to my mom on the phone and eating in Paradise!

Vanilla coffee cake as an appetizer!

Turkey cranberry salad! 

 Black bean!

And MANGO iced tea!! This stuff is going to be addicting just one block from my office! Fan-freaking-tastic.



Someone's ti-ti! Probably from not listening to his teachers at daycare.

We got a report card for his first day of school… yeesh…

Love that they said, "Does not do commands." Welcome to my life. Both of the men in my household would get this report card.



Dinner was a shit show. I went to BodyAttack class tonight since practice was cancelled (Fever Playoffs), and so I left the cooking to Justin. 

Mistake #1.

Long story short, I got a nice little stuffed pork loin, but it wasn't thawed, so even after 35 minutes, it was still raw, so back in the oven for another 25. This time, some parts got leathery and burnt and some were still raw! WTF?!?! 

I was so hungry and pissed by the time we finally though we were going to eat, I ate the rest of my plate




 and stomped upstairs like a 7-year old who didn't get dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.