3.5.12

Going, going, gone.

Oh my.

This has been QUITE a few weeks!

It has been quite full of work time, puppy time, sister time, mom and dad time, Justin time (not enough), and me time (wayyyyy not enough).

My life in pictures the past few weeks:

Little food to fuel me at work! Spinach salad with quinoa, garbanzo's, black beans, feta cheese. Sweet tater with buddah and brown sugah!

Repeat. Did you know that sweet potatoes were rated the number one healthiest vegetable by the nutritionists at Center for Science in the Public Interest?! "The numbers for the nutritional sweet potato speak for themselves: almost twice the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A, 42 percent of the recommendation for vitamin C, four times the RDA for beta carotene, and, when eaten with the skin, sweet potatoes have more fiber than oatmeal. All these benefits with only about 130 to 160 calories!" Noice. 

Corn on the cob, shrimp, tilapia, and veggies!

I've been tryin' to work out early morning before work, but BOY is it hard to get out of bed when it's still dark out! At least the trees by my gym are dressed in Christmas lights to cheer me up! :)

Veggies, pecan nut thins!

Spinach salad with celery, cauliflower, nut thins, feta, garbanzos, rosemary, olive oil!

Green apple with cinnamon Special K, vanilla yogurt, peanut butter and nuts!


Alright, onto what you guys really want to see… the cutest dog in the world!!!!! wait for it…wait for it!!!

Finley Hoosier Adams!!!!
There's his butt ladies and gentlemen! Isn't it the most precious hiney you've EVER seen?!


Annnddd don't even get me started on his face!

Hi mom!!!!

Sssshhhpeak into mah good ear sonny!!!

Ohhhh hewwwoooo!!! seepy!

Anyway, Finley and I have been all over the state of Florida meeting people, chasing tails, and doing good in the world. Even if we sometimes got lost along the way….


Where's Waldo?

There he is!

We've been killing snakes (going), 


chewing bones (going),

Playing on the bed…


And taking naps with mommy (gone)..



We've been taking car rides (going),
(look at that STANK eye!!!!)



 white water rafting (going),



and waiting for mommy to take a bath (gone), 

We've been playing with towels (going), 



having fun with boats and hoes (going), 

 
Sneak peak at Kara's baby bump!

And getting worn out by a day in the sun (gone).


We've been taking our first visit to the vet (going),




Meeting future cousins (going), 


And been exhausted from a weekend at grammy and grampa's (gone), 


Gone

Gone….
 Gone.


Gone.

Gone.

Gone.

Gone.



Gone.
This is not a joke, he literally fell asleep like this. What a special kid.

And that's poetry prepared by Brittany folks. What a treat! Geez.

Other happenings:

Work work work!

Closing every day this weekend!

But, I did get this goodie bag from my co-workers!


It was full of Target goodies and dog goodies (they know me well) to welcome me into my store!

Included in the goodies were….

Scooby Snacks for Finley
Beggin Strips for Finley 
Collar for Finley
Urine Out bottle for Finley
Mug for me
Notebook for me….

Wait a tick….maybe the goodies weren't for me!!!

Whhhyyyy I oughta….


Now for today my day off… well it will be spent cleaning and grocery shopping and playing with my little beebee!

Happy Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share POSITIVE comments! Negative comments will be deleted.